- HAS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $96.6 million.
- HAS has traded 15,687 shares today.
- HAS is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HAS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HAS NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HAS: Hasbro, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides children's and family leisure time products and services worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3%. HAS has a PE ratio of 19.8. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Hasbro a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Hasbro has been 1.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Hasbro has a market cap of $7.1 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer durables industry. Shares are up 4.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Hasbro as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations, notable return on equity and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- HAS's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 4.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 7.3%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Leisure Equipment & Products industry. The net income increased by 42.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $126.57 million to $180.46 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 67.13% to -$82.44 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, HASBRO INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 14.70%.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. In comparison to other companies in the Leisure Equipment & Products industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, HASBRO INC has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has greatly exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- You can view the full Hasbro Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.