- AGIO has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $99.2 million.
- AGIO has traded 11,077 shares today.
- AGIO is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in AGIO with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for AGIO NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on AGIO: Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of therapeutics in the field of cancer metabolism and inborn errors of metabolism (IEMs) in the United States. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Agios Pharmaceuticals a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Agios Pharmaceuticals has been 802,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Agios has a market cap of $3.4 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are up 309.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$23.47 million or 56.65% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The gross profit margin for AGIOS PHARMACEUTICALS is currently extremely low, coming in at 10.48%. Despite the low profit margin, it has increased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, AGIO's net profit margin of 10.92% is significantly lower than the industry average.
- AGIOS PHARMACEUTICALS reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 36.3% in earnings (-$1.45 versus -$1.06).
- Compared to other companies in the Biotechnology industry and the overall market, AGIOS PHARMACEUTICALS's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Biotechnology industry. The net income increased by 133.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$11.18 million to $3.70 million.
- You can view the full Agios Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.