- HAL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $1.5 billion.
- HAL traded 60,223 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 7:58 AM.
- HAL is down 4.5% today from yesterday's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HAL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HAL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HAL: Halliburton Company provides a range of services and products for the exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas to oil and gas companies worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.4%. HAL has a PE ratio of 13.0. Currently there are 19 analysts that rate Halliburton a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Halliburton has been 15.8 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Halliburton has a market cap of $42.3 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. The stock has a beta of 1.01 and a short float of 1.6% with 0.37 days to cover. Shares are down 4.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
- HAL's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 16.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 16.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Energy Equipment & Services industry. The net income increased by 70.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $706.00 million to $1,203.00 million.
- Despite currently having a low debt-to-equity ratio of 0.50, it is higher than that of the industry average, inferring that management of debt levels may need to be evaluated further. Despite the fact that HAL's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 1.65 is high and demonstrates strong liquidity.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Energy Equipment & Services industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, HALLIBURTON CO has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Halliburton Ratings Report.