- HAIN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $53.6 million.
- HAIN has traded 17,464 shares today.
- HAIN is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HAIN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HAIN NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HAIN: The Hain Celestial Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, markets, distributes, and sells organic and natural products in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Europe. HAIN has a PE ratio of 40.6. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Hain Celestial Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Hain Celestial Group has been 562,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Hain Celestial Group has a market cap of $5.4 billion and is part of the services sector and wholesale industry. The stock has a beta of 0.04 and a short float of 8% with 8.13 days to cover. Shares are up 17.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday.
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 1.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 34.6%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.55, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.90 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, HAIN's share price has jumped by 28.92%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC's earnings per share declined by 35.1% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC increased its bottom line by earning $2.83 versus $2.50 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.84 versus $2.83).
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Food Products industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 31.8% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $27.66 million to $18.86 million.
- You can view the full Hain Celestial Group Ratings Report.