- EEFT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $15.2 million.
- EEFT has traded 1,737 shares today.
- EEFT is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in EEFT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for EEFT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on EEFT: Euronet Worldwide, Inc. provides payment and transaction processing and distribution solutions to financial institutions, retailers, service providers, and individual consumers worldwide. The company operates in three segments: EFT Processing, epay, and Money Transfer. EEFT has a PE ratio of 36.9. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Euronet Worldwide a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Euronet Worldwide has been 342,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Euronet Worldwide has a market cap of $2.9 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.44 and a short float of 4.7% with 7.73 days to cover. Shares are up 20.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Euronet Worldwide as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations, notable return on equity and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 6.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 25.7%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.52, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.02, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $121.52 million or 22.31% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -2.68%.
- EURONET WORLDWIDE INC's earnings per share declined by 30.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, EURONET WORLDWIDE INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.70 versus $0.39 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.57 versus $1.70).
- The change in net income from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the IT Services industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income has significantly decreased by 26.8% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $47.87 million to $35.04 million.
- You can view the full Euronet Worldwide Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.