- DFT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $22.0 million.
- DFT has traded 11,388 shares today.
- DFT is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in DFT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for DFT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on DFT: DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc., a real estate investment trust (REIT), engages in the ownership, acquisition, development, operation, management, and lease of large-scale data center facilities in the United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 4.5%. DFT has a PE ratio of 28.7. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Dupont Fabros Technology a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Dupont Fabros Technology has been 617,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Dupont Fabros Technology has a market cap of $2.0 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.35 and a short float of 19.3% with 14.67 days to cover. Shares are up 27.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Dupont Fabros Technology as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 281.25% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 31.42% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 854.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$3.42 million to $25.77 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 13.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- 39.28% is the gross profit margin for DUPONT FABROS TECHNOLOGY INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 24.40% trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Dupont Fabros Technology Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.