- EVC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $2.8 million.
- EVC has traded 76,818 shares today.
- EVC is trading at 3.57 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- EVC is trading at a new high 3.14% above yesterday's close.
'Strong on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as M&A events, material stock news, analyst upgrades, insider buying, buying from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and momentum traders are piling into a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize. In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in EVC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for EVC NOW at Trade-Ideas
- Compared to other companies in the Media industry and the overall market, ENTRAVISION COMMUNICATIONS's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for ENTRAVISION COMMUNICATIONS is rather high; currently it is at 54.39%. Regardless of EVC's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 12.93% trails the industry average.
- EVC has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 7.18% from its price level of one year ago. The fact that the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings is not reason enough to justify a buy rating at this time.
- Although EVC's debt-to-equity ratio of 2.42 is very high, it is currently less than that of the industry average. Despite the company's weak debt-to-equity ratio, the company has managed to keep a very strong quick ratio of 3.23, which shows the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- You can view the full Entravision Communications Ratings Report.