- BKW has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $48.8 million.
- BKW has traded 2,286 shares today.
- BKW is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in BKW with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for BKW NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on BKW: Burger King Worldwide, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates and franchises fast food hamburger restaurants under the Burger King brand name. Its restaurants offer flame-grilled hamburgers, chicken and other specialty sandwiches, French fries, soft drinks, and other food products. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1%. BKW has a PE ratio of 67.5. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Burger King Worldwide a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Burger King Worldwide has been 2.8 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Burger King Worldwide has a market cap of $11.6 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. The stock has a beta of 0.59 and a short float of 35.1% with 16.57 days to cover. Shares are up 47.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 9.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 1.4%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $162.50 million or 18.18% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -17.73%.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, BKW's share price has jumped by 63.19%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Setting our sights on the months ahead, however, we feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The implication is that its reduced upside potential is not good enough to warrant further investment at this time.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. In comparison to the other companies in the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry and the overall market, BURGER KING WORLDWIDE INC's return on equity is significantly below that of the industry average and is below that of the S&P 500.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 134.4% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $68.20 million to -$23.50 million.
- You can view the full Burger King Worldwide Ratings Report.