- 4-Week # shares sold: 5,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 17,748
- 24-Week # shares sold: 33,847
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,500
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,500
- 4-Week # shares sold: 19,963
- 12-Week # shares sold: 19,963
- 24-Week # shares sold: 19,963
U.S. stocks attempted to reverse the global tide Wednesday, with futures improving after better-than-expected earnings from Boeing and Twitter and a spate of multi-billion merger deals at home and abroad.
U.S. stock futures point to further losses for Wall Street and global stocks slump on Wednesday; Facebook, Boeing and AMD report earnings; Takeda sweetens offer for Shire.
As Wall Street prepares for another rough day, these are the business stories you must know.
Global stocks are on the defensive Wednesday, pulling U.S. futures and European shares lower, as investor re-set expectations for corporate profits in the face of rising investment and input costs.