- 4-Week # shares sold: 5,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 17,748
- 24-Week # shares sold: 33,847
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,500
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,500
- 4-Week # shares sold: 19,963
- 12-Week # shares sold: 19,963
- 24-Week # shares sold: 19,963
General Motors and the United Autoworkers failed to reach a contract deal before midnight, which could send as many as 46,000 hourly workers to the picket lines following a 10 a.m. meeting on Sunday.
Need some advice when it comes to U.S.-China trade talks?
Jim says after-hours action can be 'crazy' -- just look at what happened when Palo Alto Networks reported earnings.