- UTX has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $320.2 million.
- UTX traded 15,579 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 9:13 AM.
- UTX is down 3% today from yesterday's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in UTX with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for UTX NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on UTX: United Technologies Corporation provides technology products and services to the building systems and aerospace industries worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.2%. UTX has a PE ratio of 16.1. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate United Technologies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for United Technologies has been 4.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. United has a market cap of $99.1 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and aerospace/defense industry. The stock has a beta of 1.21 and a short float of 0.8% with 2.22 days to cover. Shares are down 4.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday.
- UTX's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 0.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- UNITED TECHNOLOGIES CORP has improved earnings per share by 31.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, UNITED TECHNOLOGIES CORP increased its bottom line by earning $6.22 versus $5.35 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($6.85 versus $6.22).
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly outperformed against the S&P 500 and exceeded that of the Aerospace & Defense industry average. The net income increased by 29.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $1,432.00 million to $1,854.00 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $1,948.00 million or 19.21% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -10.63%.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.59, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Despite the fact that UTX's debt-to-equity ratio is low, the quick ratio, which is currently 0.67, displays a potential problem in covering short-term cash needs.
- You can view the full United Technologies Ratings Report.