- 4-Week # shares bought: 7,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 5,500
- 12-Week # shares bought: 7,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 10,500
- 24-Week # shares bought: 7,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 25,500
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Investment Technology Group (ITG) as a weak on high relative volume candidate
The insurgent Voce fund beat out bigger managers and, according to a letter, the 'final curtain has yet to fall' on some 2015 campaigns, including one that could escalate quickly.
Here are Wednesday's top research calls, including upgrades for Anthem, Gilead Sciences and Wayfair, and a downgrade for International Paper.
Stocks with insider trader activity include GMED, ITG and TREE