- SXL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $43.7 million.
- SXL has traded 8,152 shares today.
- SXL is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SXL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SXL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on SXL: Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. is engaged in the transport, terminalling, and storage of crude oil, refined products, and natural gas liquids (NGL) in the United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.1%. SXL has a PE ratio of 29.8. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Sunoco Logistics Partners a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Sunoco Logistics Partners has been 719,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Sunoco Logistics has a market cap of $11.0 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 34.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Sunoco Logistics Partners as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, solid stock price performance and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 6.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 8.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.53, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 122.22% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 45.14% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, SXL should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 98.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $78.00 million to $155.00 million.
- You can view the full Sunoco Logistics Partners Ratings Report.