- IPXL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $18.0 million.
- IPXL has traded 31,202 shares today.
- IPXL is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in IPXL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for IPXL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on IPXL: Impax Laboratories, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, develops, manufactures, and markets bioequivalent pharmaceutical products; and develops and markets branded products. The company operates through two segments, Global Pharmaceuticals Division and Impax Pharmaceutical Division. IPXL has a PE ratio of 44.8. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Impax Laboratories a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. The average volume for Impax Laboratories has been 581,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Impax has a market cap of $2.1 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. The stock has a beta of 1.73 and a short float of 12% with 12.58 days to cover. Shares are up 20.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 8.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 19.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- IPXL has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 3.50, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Pharmaceuticals industry. The net income increased by 8842.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$0.18 million to $15.74 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 415.27% to $41.52 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, IMPAX LABORATORIES INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -19.99%.
- The gross profit margin for IMPAX LABORATORIES INC is rather high; currently it is at 58.24%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 9.96% trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Impax Laboratories Ratings Report.