- FLT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $102.2 million.
- FLT has traded 1,815 shares today.
- FLT is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FLT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FLT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on FLT: FleetCor Technologies, Inc. provides fuel cards and workforce payment products and services in North America, Latin America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. FLT has a PE ratio of 38.8. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Fleetcor Technologies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Fleetcor Technologies has been 687,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Fleetcor has a market cap of $12.4 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are up 28.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Fleetcor Technologies as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 6.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 31.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES INC has improved earnings per share by 19.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES INC increased its bottom line by earning $3.37 versus $2.51 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($5.11 versus $3.37).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the IT Services industry average. The net income increased by 21.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $78.62 million to $95.51 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $159.77 million or 27.51% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -2.63%.
- The gross profit margin for FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES INC is rather high; currently it is at 57.09%. Regardless of FLT's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, FLT's net profit margin of 32.34% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- You can view the full Fleetcor Technologies Ratings Report.