- PPS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $25.6 million.
- PPS has traded 972 shares today.
- PPS is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PPS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PPS NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on PPS: Post Properties, Inc. is an independent real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets of the United States. It primarily develops, owns, and manages multi-family apartment communities. Post Properties, Inc. was founded in 1971 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.8%. PPS has a PE ratio of 14.9. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Post Properties a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. The average volume for Post Properties has been 354,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Post has a market cap of $3.1 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of -0.05 and a short float of 2.5% with 2.55 days to cover. Shares are up 26.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 604.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $18.97 million to $133.71 million.
- PPS's revenue growth trails the industry average of 13.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 3.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market, POST PROPERTIES INC's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 662.50% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 28.73% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, PPS should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $52.61 million or 23.25% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 4.53%.
- You can view the full Post Properties Ratings Report.