- LXFT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $8.9 million.
- LXFT has traded 50,629 shares today.
- LXFT is trading at 4.96 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- LXFT is trading at a new low 3.34% below yesterday's close.
'Weak on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as material stock news, analyst downgrades, insider selling, selling from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and traders are piling out of a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize (or avoid losses by trimming weak positions). In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in LXFT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for LXFT NOW at Trade-Ideas
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 6.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 28.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- LXFT's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.06 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 3.10, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the IT Services industry. The net income increased by 32.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $13.30 million to $17.60 million.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period. Although other factors naturally played a role, the company's strong earnings growth was key. Looking ahead, the stock's rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry, implying reduced upside potential.
- You can view the full Luxoft Ratings Report.