- ASML has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $57.7 million.
- ASML has traded 17,134 shares today.
- ASML is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ASML with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ASML NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ASML: ASML Holding N.V. designs, manufactures, markets, and services semiconductor processing equipment used in the fabrication of intercircuits worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.7%. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate ASML a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for ASML has been 862,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. ASML has a market cap of $44.6 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are up 8.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates ASML as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat weak growth in earnings per share. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- ASML's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.16 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.33, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry and the overall market, ASML HOLDING NV's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $227.82 million or 35.86% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 11.46%.
- 48.09% is the gross profit margin for ASML HOLDING NV which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 17.76% trails the industry average.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, regardless of the company's weak earnings results. Looking ahead, unless broad bear market conditions prevail, we still see more upside potential for this stock, despite the fact that it has already risen over the past year.
- You can view the full ASML Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.