- CALL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $4.3 million.
- CALL has traded 76,287 shares today.
- CALL is trading at 6.08 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- CALL is trading at a new high 4.06% above yesterday's close.
'Strong on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as M&A events, material stock news, analyst upgrades, insider buying, buying from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and momentum traders are piling into a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize. In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CALL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CALL NOW at Trade-Ideas
- Compared to other companies in the Diversified Telecommunication Services industry and the overall market, MAGICJACK VOCALTEC LTD's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for MAGICJACK VOCALTEC LTD is rather high; currently it is at 67.09%. Regardless of CALL's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, CALL's net profit margin of 0.00% is significantly lower than the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Diversified Telecommunication Services industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 100.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $8.90 million to -$0.00 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $3.43 million or 67.01% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- You can view the full magicJack VocalTec Ratings Report.