- AOL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $77.4 million.
- AOL has traded 114,098 shares today.
- AOL is trading at 2.79 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- AOL is trading at a new high 3.01% above yesterday's close.
'Strong on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as M&A events, material stock news, analyst upgrades, insider buying, buying from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and momentum traders are piling into a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize. In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in AOL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for AOL NOW at Trade-Ideas
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Internet Software & Services industry. The net income increased by 1325.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $2.00 million to $28.50 million.
- AOL's revenue growth trails the industry average of 27.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Although AOL's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.19 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. To add to this, AOL has a quick ratio of 1.83, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $137.80 million or 39.33% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 25.51%.
- You can view the full AOL Ratings Report.