- MHFI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $111.1 million.
- MHFI has traded 29,126 shares today.
- MHFI is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in MHFI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for MHFI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on MHFI: McGraw Hill Financial, Inc., a financial intelligence company, provides credit ratings, benchmarks, and analytics to capital and commodity markets worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.3%. MHFI has a PE ratio of 27.5. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate McGraw Hill Financial a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for McGraw Hill Financial has been 1.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. McGraw Hill Financial has a market cap of $24.6 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.50 and a short float of 1.2% with 2.61 days to cover. Shares are up 16% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates McGraw Hill Financial as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, MHFI's share price has jumped by 27.33%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, MHFI should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 10.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.6%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for MCGRAW HILL FINANCIAL is rather high; currently it is at 68.49%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 15.12% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 110.61% to $377.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, MCGRAW HILL FINANCIAL has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 57.47%.
- You can view the full McGraw Hill Financial Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.