- MHFI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $111.1 million.
- MHFI has traded 29,126 shares today.
- MHFI is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in MHFI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for MHFI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on MHFI: McGraw Hill Financial, Inc., a financial intelligence company, provides credit ratings, benchmarks, and analytics to capital and commodity markets worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.3%. MHFI has a PE ratio of 27.5. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate McGraw Hill Financial a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for McGraw Hill Financial has been 1.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. McGraw Hill Financial has a market cap of $24.6 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.50 and a short float of 1.2% with 2.61 days to cover. Shares are up 16% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, MHFI's share price has jumped by 27.33%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, MHFI should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 10.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.6%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for MCGRAW HILL FINANCIAL is rather high; currently it is at 68.49%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 15.12% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 110.61% to $377.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, MCGRAW HILL FINANCIAL has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 57.47%.
- You can view the full McGraw Hill Financial Ratings Report.