- EEP has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $30.1 million.
- EEP is making at least a new 3-day high.
- EEP is mentioned 1.06 times per day on StockTwits.
- EEP has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- EEP is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- EEP is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- EEP is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- EEP is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in EEP with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for EEP NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on EEP: Enbridge Energy Partners, L.P. owns and operates crude oil and liquid petroleum transportation and storage assets; and natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation, and marketing assets in the United States. It operates through three segments: Liquids, Natural Gas, and Marketing. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 6.1%. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Enbridge Energy Partners a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. The average volume for Enbridge Energy Partners has been 875,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Enbridge Energy has a market cap of $9.3 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. The stock has a beta of 0.43 and a short float of 3.6% with 8.28 days to cover. Shares are up 23.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Enbridge Energy Partners as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 6.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 8.5%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry average. The net income increased by 14.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $41.00 million to $46.80 million.
- The stock has risen over the past year as investors have generally rewarded the company for its earnings growth and other positive factors like the ones we have cited in this report. The stock's price rise over the last year has driven it to a level which is somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- ENBRIDGE ENERGY PRTNRS -LP has improved earnings per share by 20.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ENBRIDGE ENERGY PRTNRS -LP swung to a loss, reporting -$0.38 versus $1.25 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.94 versus -$0.38).
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry and the overall market, ENBRIDGE ENERGY PRTNRS -LP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Enbridge Energy Partners Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.