- MTU has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $10.4 million.
- MTU has traded 524,000 shares today.
- MTU is trading at 5.19 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- MTU is trading at a new high 3.05% above yesterday's close.
'Strong on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as M&A events, material stock news, analyst upgrades, insider buying, buying from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and momentum traders are piling into a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize. In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in MTU with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for MTU NOW at Trade-Ideas
- The gross profit margin for MITSUBISHI UFJ FINANCIAL GRP is currently very high, coming in at 88.65%. Regardless of MTU's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 19.15% trails the industry average.
- MTU, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 0.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 3.2%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and greatly underperformed compared to the Commercial Banks industry average. The net income has decreased by 7.7% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $2,573.20 million to $2,374.52 million.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Commercial Banks industry and the overall market, MITSUBISHI UFJ FINANCIAL GRP's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Ratings Report.