- ENLK has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $10.1 million.
- ENLK traded 221,241 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:20 AM, representing 61% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ENLK with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ENLK NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ENLK: EnLink Midstream Partners, LP, through its subsidiary, EnLink Midstream Operating, LP, provides midstream energy services. It engages in the gathering, transmission, processing, fractionation, and marketing natural gas, natural gas liquids (NGLs), crude oil, and condensate. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 5.1%. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate EnLink Midstream Partners a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for EnLink Midstream Partners has been 446,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. EnLink Midstream has a market cap of $6.8 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. The stock has a beta of 1.73 and a short float of 2.9% with 5.78 days to cover. Shares are up 6.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates EnLink Midstream Partners as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- ENLK's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 6.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 81.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- ENLINK MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, ENLINK MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP continued to lose money by earning -$0.97 versus -$1.01 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.54 versus -$0.97).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 155.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$78.84 million to $44.00 million.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. The stock's price rise over the last year has driven it to a level which is somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- The gross profit margin for ENLINK MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP is rather low; currently it is at 20.95%. Regardless of ENLK's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 5.16% trails the industry average.
- You can view the full EnLink Midstream Partners Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.