- MAN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $43.7 million.
- MAN has traded 394,943 shares today.
- MAN traded in a range 204.9% of the normal price range with a price range of $2.37.
- MAN traded below its daily resistance level (quality: 8 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 8 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Water-Logged and Getting Wetter' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying negative price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, "support" while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves lower. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in MAN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for MAN NOW at Trade-Ideas
- MANPOWERGROUP has improved earnings per share by 36.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, MANPOWERGROUP increased its bottom line by earning $3.61 versus $2.48 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($5.27 versus $3.61).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Professional Services industry. The net income increased by 37.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $94.70 million to $130.50 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 4.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- MAN's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.16 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.45, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- You can view the full ManpowerGroup Ratings Report.