New Jersey Resources (NYSE:NJR) today announced the promotion of Patrick Migliaccio to Vice President of Finance and Accounting effective immediately. Mr. Migliaccio will be responsible for the leadership and management of all the Company's financial-related functions, including finance, accounting, tax, treasury, risk management and investor relations. "During his time at New Jersey Resources, Pat has distinguished himself with his intelligence, leadership and drive," said Laurence M. Downes, chairman and CEO of New Jersey Resources. "This is a well-deserved promotion that will serve our Company and our shareowners well. We are fortunate to have talented people like Pat as a part of our team." Mr. Migliaccio joined NJR as Controller of Unregulated Operations in April 2009. He was named Corporate Controller in January 2012 and Treasurer in August 2013. An accomplished manager and accounting expert, he has over 17 years of experience in the energy industry. Prior to NJR, he worked for Public Service Enterprise Group and NRG Energy, as well as other leading energy companies in New Jersey. A cum laude graduate of Fairleigh Dickinson University, he holds a master's degree in business administration and bachelor's degree in finance. He currently resides in Hillsborough, NJ. About New Jersey Resources New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company that provides safe and reliable natural gas and clean energy services, including transportation, distribution and asset management. With annual revenues in excess of $3 billion, NJR is comprised of five primary businesses:
- New Jersey Natural Gas is NJR's principal subsidiary that operates and maintains 7,000 miles of natural gas transportation and distribution infrastructure to serve over half a million customers in New Jersey's Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Morris and Middlesex counties.
- NJR Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transportation and storage assets and provides physical natural gas services and customized energy solutions to its customers across North America.
- NJR Clean Energy Ventures invests in, owns and operates solar and onshore wind projects with a total capacity in excess of 93 megawatts, providing residential and commercial customers with low-carbon solutions.
- NJR Midstream serves customers from local distributors and producers to electric generators and wholesale marketers through its equity ownership in a natural gas storage facility and a transportation pipeline, both of which are Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, or FERC-regulated investments.
- NJR Home Services provides heating, central air conditioning, standby generators, solar and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to residential homes and businesses throughout New Jersey and serves approximately 118,000 service contract customers.