- 4-Week # shares bought: 300
- 4-Week # shares sold: 30,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 300
- 12-Week # shares sold: 30,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 300
- 24-Week # shares sold: 30,000
Jim Cramer is avoiding cyclical trades like Freeport McMoRan and Caterpillar, and instead opting for companies he can own longer term, such as Under Armour, PayPal, Visa and MasterCard.
One of these biopharma executives, or the grouped nominees, will win the Swanson Trophy, named in honor of Robert Swanson, Genentech's founding CEO. Here are the best biopharma CEOs.
Catch up on Jim Cramer's ideas from this past week, when he wrote about why he's bullish on biotechs, and why he's not worried about the Fed punishing manufacturing.