- ANIP has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $27.7 million.
- ANIP has traded 95,450 shares today.
- ANIP is down 3.1% today.
- ANIP was up 9% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ANIP with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ANIP NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ANIP: ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc., an integrated specialty pharmaceutical company, develops, manufactures, and markets branded and generic prescription pharmaceuticals. ANIP has a PE ratio of 23.6. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate ANI Pharmaceuticals a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for ANI Pharmaceuticals has been 223,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. ANI has a market cap of $547.3 million and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. The stock has a beta of 4.05 and a short float of 9.4% with 1.18 days to cover. Shares are up 162.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates ANI Pharmaceuticals as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the growth in the company's earnings per share has not been good. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- ANIP's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 8.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 121.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for ANI PHARMACEUTICALS INC is currently very high, coming in at 82.39%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 38.79% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- ANI PHARMACEUTICALS INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.36 versus -$5.54).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Pharmaceuticals industry. The net income increased by 466.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $1.19 million to $6.75 million.
- You can view the full ANI Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.