- ELLI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $30.4 million.
- ELLI has traded 3,139 shares today.
- ELLI is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ELLI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ELLI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ELLI: Ellie Mae, Inc. provides on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry in the United States. ELLI has a PE ratio of 110.5. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Ellie Mae a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Ellie Mae has been 303,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Ellie Mae has a market cap of $1.1 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.19 and a short float of 16.7% with 5.02 days to cover. Shares are up 52.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Ellie Mae as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- ELLI's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 28.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 29.7%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- ELLI's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.00 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.68, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Software industry average. The net income increased by 20.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $3.36 million to $4.06 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 3373.73% to $10.98 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ELLIE MAE INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 12.36%.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 74.58% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- You can view the full Ellie Mae Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.