- TCBI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $25.0 million.
- TCBI traded 61,758 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 9:09 AM, representing 14.8% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TCBI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TCBI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TCBI: Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Texas Capital Bank, National Association that provides various banking products and services for commercial businesses, and professionals and entrepreneurs in Texas. TCBI has a PE ratio of 22.3. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Texas Capital a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Texas Capital has been 450,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Texas has a market cap of $2.7 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. The stock has a beta of 0.56 and a short float of 9.3% with 10.87 days to cover. Shares are down 2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 0.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 15.9%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The stock has risen over the past year as investors have generally rewarded the company for its earnings growth and other positive factors like the ones we have cited in this report. Looking ahead, the stock's rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that the other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- TEXAS CAPITAL BANCSHARES INC has improved earnings per share by 5.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, TEXAS CAPITAL BANCSHARES INC reported lower earnings of $2.73 versus $3.02 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.88 versus $2.73).
- The gross profit margin for TEXAS CAPITAL BANCSHARES INC is currently very high, coming in at 88.93%. Regardless of TCBI's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 25.28% trails the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed compared to the Commercial Banks industry average, but is greater than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 10.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $33.48 million to $36.83 million.
- You can view the full Texas Capital Ratings Report.