- FEYE has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $320.1 million.
- FEYE is up 2.2% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FEYE with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FEYE NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on FEYE: FireEye, Inc. provides products and services for detecting, preventing, and resolving advanced cybersecurity threats. FEYE has a PE ratio of 95.3. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate FireEye a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for FireEye has been 9.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. FireEye has a market cap of $4.9 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are down 24.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates FireEye as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its feeble growth in its earnings per share and deteriorating net income.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- FIREEYE INC has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 362.2% in earnings (-$2.08 versus -$0.45).
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 135.7% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$50.93 million to -$120.03 million.
- The share price of FIREEYE INC has not done very well: it is down 24.70% and has underperformed the S&P 500, in part reflecting the company's sharply declining earnings per share when compared to the year-earlier quarter.
- Compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, FIREEYE INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for FIREEYE INC is currently very high, coming in at 82.47%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -105.09% is in-line with the industry average.
- You can view the full FireEye Ratings Report.