- ACM has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $71.1 million.
- ACM has traded 355,212 shares today.
- ACM is up 3.1% today.
- ACM was down 7% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ACM with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ACM NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ACM: AECOM Technology Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides professional technical and management support services for public and private clients in worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Professional Technical Services (PTS) and Management Support Services (MSS). ACM has a PE ratio of 13.3. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate AECOM Technology a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. The average volume for AECOM Technology has been 1.6 million shares per day over the past 30 days. AECOM Technology has a market cap of $3.3 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.87 and a short float of 16.2% with 5.17 days to cover. Shares are up 3.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
- AECOM TECHNOLOGY CORP reported flat earnings per share in the most recent quarter. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, AECOM TECHNOLOGY CORP turned its bottom line around by earning $2.36 versus -$0.57 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.52 versus $2.36).
- Regardless of the drop in revenue, the company managed to outperform against the industry average of 10.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 4.8%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to not be hurting the bottom line, shown by stable earnings per share.
- Despite currently having a low debt-to-equity ratio of 0.47, it is higher than that of the industry average, inferring that management of debt levels may need to be evaluated further. Regardless of the somewhat mixed results with the debt-to-equity ratio, the company's quick ratio of 1.44 is sturdy.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. When compared to other companies in the Construction & Engineering industry and the overall market, AECOM TECHNOLOGY CORP's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full AECOM Technology Ratings Report.