- VFC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $109.5 million.
- VFC has traded 58,604 shares today.
- VFC is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in VFC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for VFC NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on VFC: V.F. Corporation designs, manufactures, or sources from independent contractors various apparel and footwear products primarily in the United States and Europe. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.8%. VFC has a PE ratio of 23.9. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate VF a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for VF has been 1.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. VF has a market cap of $30.1 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. The stock has a beta of 0.86 and a short float of 0.8% with 2.41 days to cover. Shares are up 13.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates VF as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The stock has not only risen over the past year, it has done so at a faster pace than the S&P 500, reflecting the earnings growth and other positive factors similar to those we have cited here. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- VF CORP has improved earnings per share by 11.1% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, VF CORP increased its bottom line by earning $2.71 versus $2.43 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.08 versus $2.71).
- VFC's revenue growth trails the industry average of 17.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- 49.88% is the gross profit margin for VF CORP which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 13.36% is above that of the industry average.
- You can view the full VF Ratings Report.