- LRCX has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $127.8 million.
- LRCX has traded 400 shares today.
- LRCX is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in LRCX with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for LRCX NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on LRCX: Lam Research Corporation designs, manufactures, markets, refurbishes, and services semiconductor processing systems used in the fabrication of integrated circuits. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.9%. LRCX has a PE ratio of 20.3. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Lam Research a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Lam Research has been 1.8 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Lam Research has a market cap of $12.7 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. The stock has a beta of 1.30 and a short float of 6.4% with 5.93 days to cover. Shares are up 45% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Lam Research as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 60.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 47.17% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- LAM RESEARCH CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, LAM RESEARCH CORP increased its bottom line by earning $3.68 versus $0.67 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($4.65 versus $3.68).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry. The net income increased by 65.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $85.51 million to $141.08 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 18.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 13.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- LRCX's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.26 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, LRCX has a quick ratio of 2.35, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- You can view the full Lam Research Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.