- RYL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $39.2 million.
- RYL has traded 193,342 shares today.
- RYL is trading at 4.02 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- RYL is trading at a new high 3.02% above yesterday's close.
'Strong on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as M&A events, material stock news, analyst upgrades, insider buying, buying from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and momentum traders are piling into a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize. In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in RYL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for RYL NOW at Trade-Ideas
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 7.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 18.0%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The change in net income from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the Household Durables industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income has decreased by 9.5% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $53.65 million to $48.53 million.
- The debt-to-equity ratio of 1.48 is relatively high when compared with the industry average, suggesting a need for better debt level management.
- You can view the full Ryland Group Ratings Report.