- TXRH has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $32.0 million.
- TXRH has traded 8,827 shares today.
- TXRH is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TXRH with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TXRH NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TXRH: Texas Roadhouse, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates a full-service casual dining restaurant chain. The company operates its restaurants primarily under the Texas Roadhouse name, as well as sells franchises its restaurants. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.9%. TXRH has a PE ratio of 25.9. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Texas Roadhouse a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. The average volume for Texas Roadhouse has been 642,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Texas Roadhouse has a market cap of $2.2 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. The stock has a beta of 0.62 and a short float of 9.7% with 5.47 days to cover. Shares are up 15% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 9.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 15.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- TXRH's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.09 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels.
- The stock has risen over the past year as investors have generally rewarded the company for its earnings growth and other positive factors like the ones we have cited in this report. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- TEXAS ROADHOUSE INC has improved earnings per share by 12.5% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, TEXAS ROADHOUSE INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.13 versus $0.99 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.23 versus $1.13).
- You can view the full Texas Roadhouse Ratings Report.