- 4-Week # shares bought: 5,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 6,800
- 12-Week # shares bought: 5,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 6,800
- 24-Week # shares bought: 5,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 15,800
Here are Monday's top research calls, including upgrades for Groupon and Humana, and downgrades for Monster Beverage and Merck.
The sharp declines seen across the healthcare sector could present buying opportunities in companies such as Aetna, HCA, Icon and Paraxel.
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the health services industry lower today.