- BRS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $33.3 million.
- BRS has traded 194,868 shares today.
- BRS traded in a range 223.4% of the normal price range with a price range of $4.65.
- BRS traded above its daily resistance level (quality: 3 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 3 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Barbarian at the Gate' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying positive price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, 'resistance' while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is more than twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves higher. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in BRS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for BRS NOW at Trade-Ideas
- BRS's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 12.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 18.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Energy Equipment & Services industry. The net income increased by 64.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $26.89 million to $44.11 million.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $37.35 million or 2.55% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, BRISTOW GROUP INC's average is still marginally south of the industry average growth rate of 10.63%.
- BRISTOW GROUP INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. However, we anticipate underperformance relative to this pattern in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, BRISTOW GROUP INC increased its bottom line by earning $5.09 versus $3.58 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 1.5% in earnings ($5.02 versus $5.09).
- You can view the full Bristow Group Ratings Report.