- ZLTQ has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $27.2 million.
- ZLTQ has traded 7,848 shares today.
- ZLTQ is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ZLTQ with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ZLTQ NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ZLTQ: ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Inc., a medical technology company, is engaged in developing and commercializing non-invasive products for the selective reduction of fat. It offers CoolSculpting system, which utilizes proprietary controlled-cooling technology to selectively reduce stubborn fat bulges. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate ZELTIQ Aesthetics a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for ZELTIQ Aesthetics has been 746,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. ZELTIQ Aesthetics has a market cap of $833.1 million and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.13 and a short float of 13.6% with 4.05 days to cover. Shares are up 17.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.
- ZLTQ's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 3.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 55.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- ZLTQ has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, ZLTQ has a quick ratio of 2.22, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The gross profit margin for ZELTIQ AESTHETICS INC is currently very high, coming in at 73.42%. Regardless of ZLTQ's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 10.47% trails the industry average.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Health Care Equipment & Supplies industry and the overall market, ZELTIQ AESTHETICS INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full ZELTIQ Aesthetics Ratings Report.