- SEE has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $134.0 million.
- SEE has traded 707 shares today.
- SEE is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SEE with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SEE NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on SEE: Sealed Air Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides food safety and security, facility hygiene, and product protection solutions worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Food Care, Diversey Care, and Product Care. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.4%. SEE has a PE ratio of 41.0. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Sealed Air a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Sealed Air has been 2.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Sealed Air has a market cap of $7.8 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. Shares are up 10.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Sealed Air as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- SEALED AIR CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, SEALED AIR CORP turned its bottom line around by earning $0.41 versus -$8.39 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.74 versus $0.41).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Containers & Packaging industry. The net income increased by 57.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $37.60 million to $59.20 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 10.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $280.60 million or 30.02% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -10.02%.
- 36.96% is the gross profit margin for SEALED AIR CORP which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 2.99% trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Sealed Air Ratings Report.