- RJF has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $37.8 million.
- RJF has traded 2,691 shares today.
- RJF is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in RJF with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for RJF NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on RJF: Raymond James Financial, Inc., a financial holding company, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the underwriting, distribution, trading, and brokerage of equity and debt securities, as well as the sale of mutual funds and other investment products in the United States, Canada, and Europe. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.1%. RJF has a PE ratio of 16.9. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Raymond James Financial a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Raymond James Financial has been 720,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Raymond James Financial has a market cap of $7.9 billion and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.26 and a short float of 1.1% with 2.07 days to cover. Shares are up 8.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.
- RJF's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 5.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 13.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The stock has not only risen over the past year, it has done so at a faster pace than the S&P 500, reflecting the earnings growth and other positive factors similar to those we have cited here. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL CORP has improved earnings per share by 14.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL CORP increased its bottom line by earning $3.32 versus $2.58 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.65 versus $3.32).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500, but is less than that of the Capital Markets industry average. The net income increased by 16.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $117.46 million to $136.37 million.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Capital Markets industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL CORP has outperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Raymond James Financial Ratings Report.