- PLL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $57.3 million.
- PLL has traded 5,974 shares today.
- PLL is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PLL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PLL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on PLL: Pall Corporation manufactures and markets filtration, separation, and purification products; and integrated systems solutions worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.3%. PLL has a PE ratio of 28.4. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Pall Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Pall Corporation has been 727,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Pall has a market cap of $9.8 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. The stock has a beta of 1.30 and a short float of 5.9% with 10.39 days to cover. Shares are up 9.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Pall Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- PLL's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 1.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.47, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.48, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Machinery industry and the overall market, PALL CORP's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- PALL CORP has improved earnings per share by 42.1% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, PALL CORP increased its bottom line by earning $3.26 versus $2.88 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.87 versus $3.26).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Machinery industry. The net income increased by 40.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $85.63 million to $120.09 million.
- You can view the full Pall Corporation Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.