- HOLI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $10.0 million.
- HOLI has traded 5,209 shares today.
- HOLI is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HOLI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HOLI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HOLI: Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd. HOLI has a PE ratio of 20.7. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Hollysys Automation Technologies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Hollysys Automation Technologies has been 381,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Hollysys Automation has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. The stock has a beta of 1.74 and a short float of 2.4% with 3.00 days to cover. Shares are up 29.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Hollysys Automation Technologies as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 1.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 40.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- HOLI's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.06 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, HOLI has a quick ratio of 1.69, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- HOLLYSYS AUTOMATION TECH LTD reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, HOLLYSYS AUTOMATION TECH LTD increased its bottom line by earning $1.19 versus $0.92 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.69 versus $1.19).
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly outperformed against the S&P 500 and exceeded that of the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry average. The net income increased by 69.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $12.52 million to $21.26 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 614.96% to $46.07 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, HOLLYSYS AUTOMATION TECH LTD has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 5.76%.
- You can view the full Hollysys Automation Technologies Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.