- EXXI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $35.4 million.
- EXXI has traded 86,350 shares today.
- EXXI is up 5.1% today.
- EXXI was down 6.4% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in EXXI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for EXXI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on EXXI: Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development, production, and operation of oil and natural gas properties onshore in Louisiana and Texas, and on the Gulf of Mexico. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 7.2%. EXXI has a PE ratio of 10.4. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Energy XXI a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Energy XXI has been 5.7 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Energy XXI has a market cap of $622.3 million and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. The stock has a beta of 1.72 and a short float of 20.5% with 3.58 days to cover. Shares are down 74.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.
- EXXI's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 1.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 3.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for ENERGY XXI (BERMUDA) is rather high; currently it is at 66.19%. Regardless of EXXI's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -0.55% trails the industry average.
- ENERGY XXI (BERMUDA) has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. Earnings per share have declined over the last two years. We anticipate that this should continue in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ENERGY XXI (BERMUDA) reported lower earnings of $0.61 versus $1.84 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 10.7% in earnings ($0.55 versus $0.61).
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 102.9% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $62.05 million to -$1.82 million.
- You can view the full Energy XXI Ratings Report.