- DVA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $52.3 million.
- DVA is down 3.9% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in DVA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for DVA NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on DVA: DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc. provides kidney dialysis services for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure or end stage renal disease. It operates kidney dialysis centers and provides related lab services primarily in outpatient dialysis centers and in contracted hospitals. DVA has a PE ratio of 24.6. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate DaVita HealthCare Partners a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for DaVita HealthCare Partners has been 796,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. DaVita HealthCare has a market cap of $16.7 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.99 and a short float of 1.8% with 4.48 days to cover. Shares are up 22.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates DaVita HealthCare Partners as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, DVA's share price has jumped by 38.65%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 19.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 10.5%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- DAVITA HEALTHCARE PARTNERS's earnings per share declined by 42.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, DAVITA HEALTHCARE PARTNERS increased its bottom line by earning $2.90 versus $2.73 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.62 versus $2.90).
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Health Care Providers & Services industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, DAVITA HEALTHCARE PARTNERS has outperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $262.39 million or 14.48% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow DAVITA HEALTHCARE PARTNERS is still fairing well by exceeding its industry average cash flow growth rate of -26.60%.
- You can view the full DaVita HealthCare Partners Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.