- EVHC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $40.7 million.
- EVHC has traded 2.2 million shares today.
- EVHC traded in a range 410.5% of the normal price range with a price range of $2.81.
- EVHC traded above its daily resistance level (quality: 1 day, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 1 calendar day. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Barbarian at the Gate' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying positive price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, 'resistance' while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is more than twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves higher. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in EVHC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for EVHC NOW at Trade-Ideas
- EVHC's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 19.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 19.6%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period, despite the company's weak earnings results.
- Compared to other companies in the Health Care Providers & Services industry and the overall market, ENVISION HEALTHCARE HLDGS's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Health Care Providers & Services industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 120.8% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $9.60 million to -$1.99 million.
- You can view the full Envision Healthcare Holdings Ratings Report.