- SFUN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $62.4 million.
- SFUN has traded 143,313 shares today.
- SFUN is up 3.3% today.
- SFUN was down 9.6% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SFUN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SFUN NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on SFUN: SouFun Holdings Limited operates a real estate Internet portal, and a home furnishing and an improvement Website in the People's Republic of China. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.1%. SFUN has a PE ratio of 12.5. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate SouFun Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for SouFun Holdings has been 6.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. SouFun has a market cap of $3.8 billion and is part of the technology sector and internet industry. Shares are down 44.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates SouFun Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, robust revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Internet Software & Services industry average. The net income increased by 23.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $55.37 million to $68.20 million.
- SFUN's revenue growth trails the industry average of 29.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 16.6%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for SOUFUN HLDGS LTD is currently very high, coming in at 84.28%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 40.55% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- SOUFUN HLDGS LTD has improved earnings per share by 11.9% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. However, we anticipate underperformance relative to this pattern in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, SOUFUN HLDGS LTD increased its bottom line by earning $0.71 versus $0.37 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 8.2% in earnings ($0.65 versus $0.71).
- You can view the full SouFun Holdings Ratings Report.