- JLL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $49.5 million.
- JLL has traded 6,505 shares today.
- JLL is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in JLL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for JLL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on JLL: Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated, a financial and professional services company, provides commercial real estate and investment management services worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.4%. JLL has a PE ratio of 18.6. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Jones Lang LaSalle a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Jones Lang LaSalle has been 292,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Jones Lang LaSalle has a market cap of $6.1 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 1.33 and a short float of 1.6% with 1.98 days to cover. Shares are up 35.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Jones Lang LaSalle as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, good cash flow from operations and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 9.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 23.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 65.46% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 37.90% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, JLL should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- JONES LANG LASALLE INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, JONES LANG LASALLE INC increased its bottom line by earning $5.97 versus $4.62 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($7.91 versus $5.97).
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $184.98 million or 27.85% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 1.02%.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.32, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 1.00 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- You can view the full Jones Lang LaSalle Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.