- PNK has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $25.1 million.
- PNK traded 374,740 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:41 AM, representing 39.5% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PNK with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PNK NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on PNK: Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc. owns, develops, and operates casinos, and related hospitality and entertainment facilities in the United States. Its Midwest segment operates Ameristar Council Bluffs, Ameristar East Chicago, Ameristar Kansas City, Ameristar St. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Pinnacle Entertainment a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Pinnacle Entertainment has been 1.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Pinnacle Entertainment has a market cap of $1.5 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. The stock has a beta of 1.32 and a short float of 22.2% with 13.58 days to cover. Shares are down 0.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
- PNK's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 9.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 107.7%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry. The net income increased by 55.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$5.08 million to -$2.26 million.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry and the overall market, PINNACLE ENTERTAINMENT INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is very high at 16.90 and currently higher than the industry average, implying increased risk associated with the management of debt levels within the company. To add to this, PNK has a quick ratio of 0.61, this demonstrates the lack of ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- You can view the full Pinnacle Entertainment Ratings Report.