- CLNY has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $35.0 million.
- CLNY has traded 146,794 shares today.
- CLNY is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CLNY with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CLNY NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CLNY: Colony Financial, Inc., a real estate investment and finance company, focuses on acquiring, originating, and managing various real estate-related debt and equity investments. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 6.5%. CLNY has a PE ratio of 18.3. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Colony Financial a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Colony Financial has been 1.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Colony Financial has a market cap of $2.4 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.40 and a short float of 6.9% with 4.35 days to cover. Shares are up 8.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday.
- CLNY's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 9.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 77.2%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The stock has risen over the past year as investors have generally rewarded the company for its earnings growth and other positive factors like the ones we have cited in this report. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 46.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $25.65 million to $37.65 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $36.03 million or 13.09% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, COLONY FINANCIAL INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -64.23%.
- The gross profit margin for COLONY FINANCIAL INC is currently very high, coming in at 78.26%. Regardless of CLNY's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, CLNY's net profit margin of 47.92% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- You can view the full Colony Financial Ratings Report.