- ATVI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $206.3 million.
- ATVI traded 458,250 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 9:28 AM.
- ATVI is up 6.5% today from yesterday's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ATVI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ATVI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ATVI: Activision Blizzard, Inc. publishes online, personal computer (PC), video game console, handheld, mobile, and tablet games. The company operates through three segments: Activision, Blizzard, and Distribution. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1%. ATVI has a PE ratio of 21.2. Currently there are 18 analysts that rate Activision Blizzard a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Activision Blizzard has been 7.7 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Activision Blizzard has a market cap of $14.3 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.57 and a short float of 5% with 2.33 days to cover. Shares are up 13.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, regardless of the company's weak earnings results. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- ATVI's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.60 is somewhat low overall, but it is high when compared to the industry average, implying that the management of the debt levels should be evaluated further. Even though the debt-to-equity ratio shows mixed results, the company's quick ratio of 2.99 is very high and demonstrates very strong liquidity.
- The gross profit margin for ACTIVISION BLIZZARD INC is currently very high, coming in at 76.29%. Regardless of ATVI's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, ATVI's net profit margin of 21.03% compares favorably to the industry average.
- ACTIVISION BLIZZARD INC reported flat earnings per share in the most recent quarter. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past year. However, we anticipate this trend reversing over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ACTIVISION BLIZZARD INC reported lower earnings of $0.95 versus $1.00 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.32 versus $0.95).
- You can view the full Activision Blizzard Ratings Report.